The 2017 IPZS steering committee would like to invite you to join it's 15th International Phillip Zorab Symposium in 2017.
The Zorab Symposium has a track record of attracting the leading basic science and clinical researchers from around the world and the 2017 meeting looks set to continue that tradition.
Robert Dunn, Emma Clark, Mike Gibson, Baron Lonner, Brian Ciruna, Stuart Weinstein and Keyvan Mazda.
- Association with the leading basic science scoliosis conference.
- Unrivalled access to the leading scoliosis specialists in the UK- As well as a joint campaign to invite key individuals to the event, using our extensive knowledge and connections the symposium team will also attempt to connect you with key delegates of your choosing, to ensure that you get the most from your sponsorship experience.
- Great promotional opportunities- IPZS is widely promoted to our extensive database of scoliosis specialists, researchers, and allied health professionals and your logo will be included on digital and print promotional materials.
- Be part of creating impact and advancement in the scoliosis field by supporting research and knowledge exchange which will enable discoveries into the cause of idiopathic scoliosis and the development of treatments to improve quality of life for sufferers.
- The option of a sponsored speaker - to further raise awareness of your products for those taking up our platinum package.