Abstract/Poster submission is now open!
All abstracts must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title Abstract Submission using the following form:
Abstract Submission Form
Extended Deadline: January 20th 2017 12:00pm
- Abstracts will only be accepted using the above form.
- Abstracts must be submitted by email to email@example.com. Your abstract will be acknowledged by email upon receipt.
- The extended deadline for submission is January 20th at 12 pm. Late submissions will not be accepted.
- No linked abstracts will be considered. Each Abstract will be considered on individual merit.
By submitting an abstract or poster you or your co authors are agreeing to:
- Register and attend the meeting
- BSRF publishing the abstract on their website/programme
- If accepted, present within the time frame given by the IPZS steering committee
- Space will be available in the Great Hall for poster presentations.
- The space is allocated on a first come, first served basis.
- Maximum size for posters is A0, portrait.
- Please include, title, presenter name, institution, author name.
- Font size minimum 16; please do not use a dark background
- Posters can be mounted from 8.00am on Thursday 15th June 2017.
- Posters must be removed by 15.00 16th June posters that are not removed, will be discarded.
- There will be a dedicated poster & Pimms session during the symposium, however we would be grateful if the poster is on display throughout the symposium.
The British Scoliosis Research Foundation cannot take responsibility for the published content of the abstract, or loss/damage to posters.